At XForex, your financial security is our top concern.
The XForex trading platform meets the highest data security standards on the web. Our security experts have gone to great lengths to provide a secure online virtual trading room. Using a SSL secured server, your personal details are kept in a highly encrypted format. XForex transforms the foreign currency market into a safe and secure trading environment, allowing traders to trade with confidence.
XForex is a highly reliable and established trading company. We are a fully regulated trading company in many countries with stringent compliance requirements, including how to handle client assets, security of client funds and financial reporting.
Licenses are held from the following Market Regulation Organizations:
XForex is regulated by the Australian Securities and Investment Commission (ASIC). AFSL 343628. ACN 140 899 476.
* This license authorizes the licensee to carry on a financial services business in Australia, limited to providing the financial services covered by the license.OCM Online Capital Markets Pty Ltd
ACN 140 899 476
Level 2 19-21 Hunter St. Sydney
- XForex is authorized to operate by CySEC, ensuring each client a safe and regulated trading environment.
- Financial Services Authority (FSA) in the United Kingdom.
- Banque de France (Banque de France) in France.
- Comisión Nacional del Mercado de Valores (CNMV) in Spain.
- Commissione Nazionale per le Società e la Borsa (CONSOB) in Italy.
- Finanstilsynet (The Danish FSA) in Denmark.
- PFSA (Polish Financial Supervision Authority) in Poland.
- Finansinspektionen (FI) in Sweden.
- Authority for Financial Markets (AFM) in the Netherlands.
- Finance And Insurance Commission (CBFA) Of Belgium.
- Finanzmarktes Liechtenstein (FMA) in Liechtenstein.
- Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier (CSSF) in Luxembourg.
- National Bank of Slovakia (NBS).
- Securities Commission of the Republic of Lithuania (LSC).
- Securities Market Agency (SMA) in Slovenia.
- Financial Supervision Authority (Finantsinspektsioon) of Estonia.
- Financial Supervision Commission (FSC) of Bulgaria.
- Czech National Bank (CNB) in the Czeck Republic.
- Finland Financial Supervisory Authority (FIN-FSA).
- Portuguese Securities Market Commission (CMVM) in Portugal.
- Austrian Financial Market Authority (Austrian FMA) in Austria.
- Hungarian National Bank (MNB) in Hungary.
XForex may freely provide its services within the Member States:
XForex operates under Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID), which was subsequently amended as a European Union instrument and provides a harmonized regulatory regime for investment services across the 30 member states of the European Economic Area. In order to be MiFID compliant, XForex adheres to strict regulatory guidelines.
XFR Financial Ltd
Vasileos Constantinou 140,
Tofias Building, 3080,